Thursday, November 20, 2008

School Art Show


Last weekend was my art show at school. I work for weeks getting ready for the show, encouraging my students to do their best, mounting the artwork, contacting judges, setting it up, awarding ribbons and prizes, and then taking it down. Here is a picture, I wish I had gotten a better picture, but when I remembered to do it there were too many people standing in front of the displays. So this is just a small part of the show. I had about 130 art pieces on display. These kids are amazing.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

It looks so awesome! Good job on everything and all your hard work!!!

The Thatchers said...

im sad that i could not see the art this year. you do such a fab job.

Ashlee said...

Hi, I am holding a fundraiser for the Nienie recovery fund. Please take a look at my blog and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Elizabeth Willis Barrett said...

You do such a great job, Shelly, at whatever you do. And your art is so good! I miss you! Didn't we have a great time for a long time working together????!!!
Liz

Jaime said...

yay!!! I found your blog!!! it was so good to see my fave girls at the Twilight movie!! I was sad I didn't get to talk to Emily, but I did hear that Jenna had her baby!!! Love you guys!!