Thursday, October 16, 2008

Emilee tagged me, so you have to read all my answers...

abc tag

A. Attached or single? attached

B. Best Friend? I guess I should say Dwight...(But if he doesn't read this maybe I can say Kim, Jaime, Kelli, Alyssa, Emilee & Jenna)

C. Cake or pie? depends on what kind of pie and what kind of cake

D. Day of Choice? Friday, I don't work on Friday

E. Essential Item ? cell phone

F. Favorite Color? yellow

G. Gummy bears or worms? neither, licorice jelly beans or sweedish fish

H. Hometown? chandler

I. Ideal Vacation? Alpine & Mexico

J. January or July? July...duh, I'm a teacher

K. Kids? Michael, Jaime, Craig, Alyssa, Emilee, Jenna & Joshua

L. Life isn't complete without? My family

M. Marriage date? Oct. 10, 1975

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 3-sisters 1-brother

O. Oranges or apples? apples

P. Phophias? I'm scared to say, someone might use it against me...shhhhh. spiders

Q. Quotes? "Live in such a way that those who don't know Christ will want to know Christ because they know you."

R. Reasons to smile? My wonderful husband, my children and their children, my pretty house... I could fill pages.

S. Season of choice? fall

T. Tag some people: I'll have to see who hasn't been tagged


U. Unknown fact about me? Last year I got pulled over on the I-10 during rush hour traffic by 3 cops for suspicion of marijuana. One of them thought they smelled it coming from my car. It's funny now, at the time it was not so funny.

V. Vegetable? GREEN BEANS

W. Worst habit? eating sweets

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Alice Springs Chicken from Outback

Z. Zodiac Sign?Libra

4 comments:

Jenna said...

that was cool to read that about you even though i kinda knew the answers. youre so cute :)

Team Dana said...

Kyle was pulled over for bank robbery... he even got cuffed. Fortunately, he didn't do it. :) I was home fuming because he was late to take me out for date night!

Ashlee said...

Hi Shelley! This is Ashlee Durham (Randall) remember me? I love looking at blogs, and came across yours. How is everything going? You have very cute grandkids! My blog is durham17.blogspot.com if you want to look. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ashlee

Kelli and Craig said...

I enjoyed this post!!